Have you thought about sew in hairstyles? It’s much easier when a person doesn’t depend 100% on stylists. So why not figure out some things on your own? All you need is a needle or a thread, and few sew in hair techniques to learn. Sew in hairstyles can be worn for months, they can also be washed, curled or straightened. But, how do we learn how to sew in hairstyles?
Before doing any sewing, you need to comb, wash and condition your hair carefully. Make a territory where you will add your extensions. Divide the hair in two. The dividing point is where you plan to put the hair extensions. Secure that the first part stays up and make sure it is well combed above the part line. After that create a very thin space between the two parts. That means that you leave an invisible “web of hair” for making the cornrow. Secure the part below in a ponytail and make a braid. Then create a cornrow braid where you start with your cute sew in hairstyles. Hair extensions need a lot of normal care. After sewing hair extensions, consult your stylist for any additional tips and tricks for taking a better care of your hair.
- Hairstyles Archives Pretty Designs
- Rihanna Hairstyles For 2017 Celebrity Hairstyles By
- 30 Spectacular Cornrow Hairstyles Tattoo Ideas Trending
- Crafts How To Information Ehow
- Pictures Of Hairstyles Short Haircuts Medium Length
- 40 Crochet Braids Hairstyles And Pictures Devout Fashion
- 878 Different Black Hairstyles Haircuts Colors And Tips
- Salon Work Full Sew In Bob Youtube
- 50 Sewin Hairstyles For Black Women Herinterestcom
- Six Diy 1minute Bandana Hairstyles Cute Girls