Have you thought about sew in hairstyles? It’s much easier when a person doesn’t depend 100% on stylists. So why not figure out some things on your own? All you need is a needle or a thread, and few sew in hair techniques to learn. Sew in hairstyles can be worn for months, they can also be washed, curled or straightened. But, how do we learn how to sew in hairstyles?
Before doing any sewing, you need to comb, wash and condition your hair carefully. Make a territory where you will add your extensions. Divide the hair in two. The dividing point is where you plan to put the hair extensions. Secure that the first part stays up and make sure it is well combed above the part line. After that create a very thin space between the two parts. That means that you leave an invisible “web of hair” for making the cornrow. Secure the part below in a ponytail and make a braid. Then create a cornrow braid where you start with your cute sew in hairstyles. Hair extensions need a lot of normal care. After sewing hair extensions, consult your stylist for any additional tips and tricks for taking a better care of your hair.
- Pixie Haircuts For Women Over 60 Short Hairstyles 2017
- Images Of Wedding Hairstyles For African American Women
- 45 Catchy And Pratical Flat Twist Hairstyles Hair Motive
- 50 Phenomenal Hairstyles For Women Over 50 Hair Motive
- 30 Spectacular Cornrow Hairstyles Tattoo Ideas Trending
- 23 Pretty Hairstyles For Black Women African American
- Best 25 African American Short Hairstyles Curly Weave
- Hairstyles For Girls Princess Hairstyles
- Crafts How To Information Ehow
- Short Hairstyles For Thick Hair Beautiful Hairstyles